Subject: Cave conservation survey
From: Виолета Желязкова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 18:12:27 +0300

Dear speleologists and cave lovers,

My name is Violeta Zhelyazkova and I am writing to you on behalf of my team
working on bat and cave research and conservation. You can find more about
us here: https://washyoursuit.batspa.org/about/. In order to investigate
the possible relation between cavers’ and bat workers’ travel habits and
pathogen pollution of underground ecosystems, we have designed this
questionnaire: https://washyoursuit.batspa.org/. The higher number of
answers we get, the more we can improve caving practices, so we will be
incredibly grateful if you can share our survey with your relevant contacts
and, of course, fill it yourself. The questions are available in English,
French, Spanish, Slovenian, Russian, Bulgarian, and Chinese, will be open
till 6th of August, and need approximately 5 minutes to answer. Once ready,
our results will be published on the same website that will continue to be
used for educational purposes. Do not hesitate to contact me or any member
of the team if you would like to receive more information or further
contribute to our project.

Best regards,

Violeta